At Smith and Jain Dental and Implant Practice, we are a family dentist in Hong Kong providing a range of general and cosmetic dental services including checks and cleans for the whole family, teeth whitening, implants, crowns and bridges, root canals, gum treatment and more.
We embrace modern dental technology. Our dental suites have:
- Comfortable top of the line dental chairs
- Digital x-rays
- Ceiling mounted TVs for entertainment
- Intra oral imaging – so you can see exactly what the dentist sees
- Implant and root canal equipment
Family and children’s dentistry
We are a family and child-friendly practice that strives to follow your child’s dental needs from babies through to teenage years, giving them a head start for a life of good dental health.
See more at our For Kids page.
Patients in pain are treated with priority and seen on the same day if possible.
Call +852 6071 4530.
Dental hygienist visits
We recommend hygiene visits every six months to keep your teeth and gums healthy, remove stains and maintain your smile. Our dental hygienist will:
- Check oral hygiene and give advice as needed
- Place fissure sealants (a protective layer placed on teeth to protect them against decay)
- Place fluoride as needed (fluoride is useful in making teeth less sensitive and also helps to strengthen them)
- Scale and polish teeth
New patients must see a dentist first before seeing the hygienist.
- Teeth whitening
- Crowns and bridges
- Root canals (endodontics)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum treatment (periodontics)
Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
Patients of Diestel and Partners Family Dentistry are referred to our other practices for orthodontic services: