Number of Visits: 12 - 15 visits
Completion Time: 1 - 2 years
Recovery Period: None
Invisalign aligners like the name suggests are an invisible alternative to metal braces
and can be used by children, teens as well as adults.Composed of a series of thin, clear aligners, each set is fully personalized and custom-made using 3D computer imaging technology.
Advantages of Invisalign
• No Metal Wires – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
• Clear Aligners – Nearly invisible.
• Removable – You can brush and floss normally.
• No Diet Restriction – You are free to eat whatever you desire.
• Comfortable – Aligners are tailor-made to your teeth, so there is little pain and irritation.
Am I a good Candidate for Invisalign ?
Invisalign can treat quite a wide range of malocclusions, such as the following examples:
Once your Invisalign Provider
has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. These records will be used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, just for you.
After being custom-made and shipped to your invisalign Dentist in Hong Kong
, you’ll receive a series of aligners from him/her to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
You will visit your Invisalign dentist
around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
Will I have to wear my Invisalign aligners all the time?
Invisalign aligners can be easily taken out and put back in as and when you need to do so, for example when brushing and flossing your teeth, eating, whilst playing contact sports and for special occasions. However, you must ensure to wear your aligners for a minimum of 20 hours per day to get the results you want.
Why choose us?
• Certified Dentists of Trust as authenticated providers of Invisalign.
• Latest Technologies: No more gooey impressions. We use digital scanners to scan your teeth.
• Faster Case Submissions: Using digital scanners enable us to send the scans digitally to Invisalign Labs in just a few minutes.
• Accuracy & Better Fit: Digital scanners are far superior to regular impressions, which makes your aligners fit better, resulting in more accurate treatment.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY
If you are considering Invisalign as an option, feel free to contact our Dentist in Hong Kong
today to learn how implants can benefit you.
To know more about pricing click here