• No Metal Wires – You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
• Clear Aligners – Nearly invisible.
• Removable – You can brush and floss normally.
• No Diet Restriction – You are free to eat whatever you desire.
• Comfortable – Aligners are tailor-made to your teeth, so there is little pain and irritation.
Invisalign can treat quite a wide range of malocclusions, such as the following examples:
Once your Invisalign Provider
has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression, of your teeth. These records will be used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, just for you.
After being custom-made and shipped to your invisalign Dentist in Hong Kong
, you’ll receive a series of aligners from him/her to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
You will visit your Invisalign dentist
around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
Invisalign aligners can be easily taken out and put back in as and when you need to do so, for example when brushing and flossing your teeth, eating, whilst playing contact sports and for special occasions. However, you must ensure to wear your aligners for a minimum of 20 hours per day to get the results you want.
If you are considering Invisalign as an option, feel free to contact our Dentist in Hong Kong today to learn how Invisalign can benefit you.
To know more about pricing click here.